At Buck Bald Brewing, we believe we are blessed to be able to do something we love - brew beer.
We realize that we have been given a precious gift and that not everyone is as fortunate.
Because of this, we think it is important to show our gratitude to our customers and our community by
giving back. We pledge to find interesting an unique ways to contribute to our local people and our local economy. This may
include helping to sponsor local events, contributing to local charities, and buying locally whenever
Here are just a few of the ways that Buck Gives Back
- Buck Bald Brewing donates our spent grain to local farmers. This adds up to more than1000 pounds of leftover grain from the brewing process per month. This grain is being used to feed farm
animals (rather then ending up in a landfill)
- Buck Bald Brewing was the only site in Copperhill, TN to have a Toys for Tots
donation box in 2019. With the help of our amazing customers we filled the box beyond capacity and Buck Bald Brewing donated a bike to the cause.
We plan to be a drop off and sign up location in 2020 as well.
- We were one of over 1700 breweries to brew our own version of the Sierra Nevada Resilience IPA. We donated 100% of the proceeds
to Camp Fire Relief. With the help of our wonderful customers we
raised $2,500 dollars to help families affected by the Camp Fire.
- Buck Bald Brewing held our first annual Easter Egg Lottery to benefit the Polk County Lion's Club Vision Program. In one day our
customers helped us raise $707 to help Polk County children get vision testing and eyeglasses through the United Way of the Ocoee Region.
- We're currently in the middle of our newest beer fundraiser. We're donating $1 for every Backpack Blonde Ale we sell to the United Way of the Ocoee Region
to support the Polk County Backpack Program. This program purchases backpacks and school supplies to deserving children in Polk County, TN.
As of May 2019 we have raised nearly $500 to support this important local program.
- On June 22 we will be hosting a fundraiser for the Shepherd's Men to support our military veterans.
We'll have live music from Shannon York, food from the Rum Cake Lady,
a Silent Auction, and a beer release for our new "22 - Shepherd's Men Pale Ale". All proceeds of our new beer will go to support the
We have also made donations of money and brewery swag to numerous charities in our area including SHARP Animal Rescue, The Humane Society of Blue Ridge,
Feed Fannin and more.
The way we look at it, we get to give twice. Once when we provide you a tasty brew and a second
time when we get to give back to our local community.