At Buck Bald Brewing, we believe we are blessed to be able to do something we love - brew beer.
We realize that we have been given a precious gift and that not everyone is as fortunate.
Because of this, we think it is important to show our gratitude to our customers and our community by
giving back. We pledge to find interesting an unique ways to contribute to our local people and our local economy. This may
include helping to sponsor local events, contributing to local charities, and buying locally whenever
Here are just a few of the ways that Buck Gives Back
On July 11, 2020 we hosted a fundraiser for the North Georgia Autism Foundation. As part of this amazing event we donated more than
$1 per beer sold to the cause. We provided live music by Skelton Key and helped raise over $2100 to help local families affected by autism.
Our latest charity brew was a collaboration with Grumpy Old Men Brewing. Grumpy Buck's Orange Wheat
is a refreshing summer brew made with orange peels and a touch of rye. Both breweries donated a portion of the proceeds to Fannin County Snack in a Backpack
Thanks for visiting your favorite GA and TN breweries and helping us donate money for an amazing cause.
At the request of the Shepherd's Men we have brought back our crisp and refreshing 22 Pale Ale as a part of our
normal beer rotation. While it lasts, we'll be donating $1 for each pint we sell to the Shepherd's Men and the veterans they serve.
For our August 22, 2020 fundraiser, we'll donate 100% of the sales to the cause.
- While we were closed to on premise sales we moved to a to-go only model.
For the time we were selling to-go only we donated $1 from both 4-Pack and Filled Growler sales to St. Catherine Laboure's Ecumenical outreach program.
With the help of some extremely generous customers, we have donated more than $1,500 to this important local charity to date.
- In 2019 we were the only brewery in Tennessee that participated in the first ever Drink Local, Think Global Craft Beer Week. We were able
to raise $315 for this cause with the help of our amazing customers.
- Buck Bald Brewing donates our spent grain to local farmers. This adds up to more than 1000 pounds of leftover grain from the brewing process per month. This grain is being used to feed farm
animals (rather then ending up in a landfill)
- Buck Bald Brewing was the only site in Copperhill, TN to have a Toys for Tots
donation box in 2018 and 2019. With the help of our amazing customers we filled the box beyond capacity and Buck Bald Brewing donated four bikes to the cause.
We plan to be a drop off and sign up location in 2020 as well.
- In 2019, Buck Bald Brewing held our first annual Easter Egg Lottery to benefit the Polk County Lion's Club Vision Program. In one day our
customers helped us raise $707 to help Polk County children get vision testing and eyeglasses through the United Way of the Ocoee Region.
- We've been brewing a special beer named Backpack Blonde Ale since Spring 2019. We always donate $1 for every Backpack Blonde Ale we sell to the
United Way of the Ocoee Region to support the Polk County Backpack Program.
This program purchases backpacks and school supplies to deserving children in Polk County, TN.
As of April 2020 we have raised more than $4000 to support this important local program.
- On August 22 we will be hosting our SECOND fundraiser for the Shepherd's Men to support our military veterans.
We'll have live music from Shannon York,
a Silent Auction, and a beer release for our new "22 - Shepherd's Men Pale Ale". All proceeds of our new beer will go to support the
Shepherd's Men. In 2019 our event helped raise over $11,000 for this important cause.
- In 2018/2019 we were one of over 1700 breweries to brew our own version of the Sierra Nevada Resilience IPA. We donated 100% of the proceeds
to Camp Fire Relief. With the help of our wonderful customers we
raised $2,500 dollars to help families affected by the Camp Fire.
We have also made donations of money and brewery swag to numerous charities in our area including SHARP Animal Rescue, The Humane Society of Blue Ridge,
Feed Fannin and more.
The way we look at it, we get to give twice. Once when we provide you a tasty brew and a second
time when we get to give back to our local community.